Arizona’s Grand Canyon was formed by erosion from the Colorado River over the course of millions of years. At 270 miles long, 18 miles wide, and one mile deep, the canyon is overwhelmingly immense and is widely considered one of the most magnificent natural phenomenon on the planet.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
Grand Canyon Tote Bag